Location: SITTINGBORNE, KENT
Space: A CINEMA, RESTAURANT SPACE, 215 APARTMENTS, A NEW PUBLIC REALM, LARGE FORMAT RETAIL SPACE AND A 308 BAY MULTI STOREY CAR PARK
Quinn Estates were invited by Swale Borough Council to partner it with U&I PLC and Essential Land to seek planning and deliver the long awaited £110m regeneration of Sittingbourne town centre.
Within 6 months of our involvement we had a planning application submitted for a scheme of 215 apartments, a 7 screen cinema, 7 restaurants, a multi storey car park, big box retail space and a new public realm alongside highway improvements.
• 800 construction jobs a year
• £8m of spend into the local economy a year
• 230 long term jobs
• £250,000 of annual business rates
• Economic output of £38m annually from the construction phase
• The Light cinema chain have pre-let the cinema on a 25 year lease
• Restaurants pre-lets to Pizza Express and Wildwood
• Retail lets to Home Bargains, Iceland’s Food Warehouse and Costa
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717