Wises Lane is a high quality urban extension to Sittingbourne which provides exceptional community, social and economic infrastructure.
As an allocated site, the proposal combines open market housing in the midst of a housing crisis with the community infrastructure that supports a comprehensive development resulting in a well planned extension that supports Swale’s regeneration agenda.
The schemes provides:
• 675 new homes
• 12% affordable housing – 20% above local policy
• Strategic highways improvements between Borden Lane and Chestnut Street to reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality
• State of the art facilities for Sittingbourne Rugby Club, the borough’s largest sports club
• New medical facilities to support new and existing residents
• A new two form entry primary school
• Large areas of new publicly accessible parkland
• Circa 370 construction jobs per annum
• Over £25m a year into the local economy from the completed homes
• A £78m economic output during the construction phase
T: 01227 831 212
F: 01227 831 717